Air Fryer Baked Potatoes

The other night I decided to pop 2 potatoes in the air fryer for my son and I. Initially I was going to put them in the Instant Pot but I change my mind.

This is going to be a pretty quick post however  it will help you if you want to make your own.

Ingredients
Potatoes (as many as you would like), clean and uncut
Olive oil
Sea salt

Directions
Make sure the skin of your potatoes is dry. Using a fork poke four sets of holes in your potato (top and bottom). Rub them with oil. Sprinkle salt on all sides. Put them in your airfryer on 400 degrees for 30 minutes. For jumbo potatoes you may want to do 390 degrees for 35 to 45 minutes.

Once your potatoes are done cut them open and add any toppings you would like....enjoy!

And...it is what it is!

Comments

Popular Posts