By Request - Pink Diamond Indian Remi Update (Video)

So I decided to do a two week update on the Pink Diamond Indian Remi. I got a few requests to do a video so I waited until after I washed it to do so.

The hair does tangle. I have to brush it in order for it not to. One thing I also noticed is that it felt waxy and I never put anything in it so that was kind of odd. But after I washed it, it came back to life. I will definitely have to wash this hair weekly instead of bi-weekly (as stated in the video). It isn’t as soft as when I first put it in either. The hair does shed, especially when you comb it. Also the red is becoming lighter, looking more brown like a #33 should.

So over all it isn’t my new hair of choice and I doubt will use it again. I will try a few more brands.

I hope you enjoy my video!

And...It Is What It Is

Comments

Popular Posts