Sunday Dinner...Kitchen Gadgets I Love!

I love gadgets, especially kitchen gadgets and I have quite a few. I decided to post about some of my most favorite kitchen gadgets that make my job sooo much easier and speeds the amount of time I am in the kitchen. I strongly suggest you go out and buy every last one of these gadgets. Not all of them pertain to Sunday dinner; some are breakfast items but they are all gifts from above, when you are a person with a busy lifestyle...lol


Mini Food Chopper -I use this to chop all my veggies in an instant and to make things like hummus and bread crumbs. It's tiny and easy to use with only 1 button to push.
Mixers -I have a hand held mixer and a bowl mixer. Both are great for cakes and mashed potatoes ect
Blender -I make smoothies every morning but these are a dream for a lot more.
Roaster Oven (electric) -Right now this is my fav. I use it to cook all of my meat in record time. It cooks fast and creates tender meat, no matter what you cook in it.
Crock Pot Slow Cooker -This is perfect when you want to prepare a meal and go. Throw in the ingredients in the mornings, set to low and come home to a full meal deal!

Omelet Makers -I love both of these gadgets. I chop all my veggies in my chopper then mix them with eggs and cheese and pour into the Omelet Maker for fluffy omelets. One is electric while the other is microwavable. My son enjoys the microwave version because he is able to make quick tasty omelets on his own and I enjoy taking it to work to have a yummy oil-less omelet in just one minute and you'd never know it was made in the microwave. However, I caution you to add the cheese afterwards with this one. The bonus is that the microwave omelet maker is only $1 at the Dollar Tree!

Mandolin - I use my mandolin almost every time I cook. It slices your veggies in seconds, giving them a perfect shape.

And...It Is What It Is!

Comments

Popular Posts