Family Photo Album


The family and I decided to have photos taken. It was cool because my mom and I have never had photos taken together. Plus she had no recent pics of herself. 2010 has been a time of rebuilding for my family. Not the family you see above but my extended family. We will all be taking new photos soon as well!
The photos were done by R. Jordan with Love Creation Photography. Rob is located in Tacoma, WA and will travel to you He is highly affordable and a great Photographer. If you would like to book a shoot with Rob call him at 253-302-3796

Above is my daughter on the left, my mom in the middle, myself on the right, & my son down below. He wasnt too thrilled about taking pictures but he cooperated...lol. My daughter on the other hand was all diva all the time.

Comments

Popular Posts