My Vegan Experiment Day 1

Today is day 1 of my vegan diet. It is an experiment for the Women & Weight Loss show we are doing on our radio show Lips 2 Stick on www.blogtalkradio.com/lips2stick


We are having special guest Musician Danny Welsh. He has been practicing veganism for about 27 years. So I decided to try being a vegan for 30 days. That way when we do the show I can share my opinions. Now I don’t eat red meat so I am only giving up poultry and seafood. I will do my very best to blog daily about my experience on this 30 day journey. My Sunday Dinner posting will consist of vegan or vegetarian meals.


So today I got a late start. I didn’t eat until maybe 1 or 2 pm, I decided to go to Qdoba Mexican Grill. They have a grilled veggie burrito. That thing is huge! I ate it for lunch and the rest for dinner…lol So far so good no complaints. I will say I was a vegetarian today not a vegan. I had sour cream and cheese on my burrito…lol I am going to Marlene’s tomorrow to pick up some vegan alternatives to make things easier. But I will say I don’t miss the meat…crazy!

Comments

Popular Posts