My Detox Day 4

6 days to go!

Last night was quite interesting. I had tomato juice. I don’t like it at all. It took me like 2 hours to sip it. But it is filled with so many veggies that it is good for you. My friend told me it will help me be less grumpy…lol

Day 4: This day is quite interesting. Matter of fact I am taking breaks as I type…lol. So I bought the herbal laxative tea and drank it before bed last night. When I woke up this morning I decided to do my sea salt flush as well but I only did half of the ingredients (32oz warm water & 1 tablespoon sea salt) since I had another “friend” helping things along. Well, needless to say I’ve been flushing all right! FYI if you feel like you have to pass gas during the flush don’t, run run run to the toilet…lol!

Since I haven’t had anything to drink other than the sea salt I can say I am quite thirsty. Not so much hungry tho. The one thing I realized is that when you are on a juice diet and you start flushing your system once all the solid waste is out of your system you begin to flush nothing but excess garbage from your system and anything else that is trying to damage your body like more parasites and mucous. Do you find yourself clearing your throat, having excess boogers, coughing, excreting mucous from your vagina or rectum? Well the flush helps clear all of that out. The sea salt also clears up any bacteria in your system even your throat, so if you get a lot of tonsil stones, it kills the bacteria that causes them.

I still have energy as if I’ve been eating solid food. The hardest part is the urge to eat not being hungry. I keep being challenged with food, people eating around me, even being a mom and having to cook for my children. The craziest thing is this is the man above building my strength back. He is truly guiding me throughout this whole process. I love to eat. I love food but I also like healthy foods. My only “bad food” weakness is sweets. I’ve even been able to fight the urge for that as well. I feel so much more in charge of my life. I never knew it would be such a wonderful feeling. It’s so crazy because I am so in control of everything else. But this one thing made me feeling so weak, like a person on drugs. I felt like my life was spinning out of control all by one thing, my inability to control my cravings. I was bordering (if not already there) on being a compulsive eater. Meaning if I craved it or smelled it I had to have it, if it was something I liked. A few weeks ago I craved Honey Walnut Prawns, I drove 25 min at night to go get them. Then decided to try the Salt & Pepper Crab too which is a whole crab. Um...for real Shani? Yeah for real. So even though I'm not fat, I saw fat, unhealthy, sick, diabetes all part of my future.

That’s enough for now. I need to go for my 6 mile walk. Oh P.S. my tummy is considerably smaller by about 10 inches…not bad for four days huh ;-)

Comments

Popular Posts