My Detox Day 9

1 day to go!


Day 9: Well today was different for me. I was at work all day. I had my juice on had but didn’t drink too much. I will admit I am getting tired of the juice I am drinking. I will admit I am happy and all get out right now eating some tomato soup…lol crazy how I don’t like tomato juice but I love tomato soup. Matter of fact I don’t like tomatoes unless they are either stewed or green and fried. Basically I don’t like them raw. I had some coconut water today, which was a good change of pace. So much has changed for me lately, I am not sure if the fast is the reason but I will say all around I feel renewed. I went out last night and I was on fire. Mmmm I looked damn good, felt damn good, and smiled all night (unusual for me). I am a bit sad about having 1 day left but happy. Kinda afraid of going back into old habits so it’s a scary thing. I know breaking fast takes a week. I now that with prayer and strength I will be ok.


Well gotta go, it is almost time for Lips 2 Stick

Comments

Popular Posts