Fasting...Round 2...Day 1

So, I decided to go back on my fast, for another 10 days. Today was my 1st day. The good thing about it is I have inspired others to fast as well so they started with me! I am greatly excited about this. I can’t wait to see the transformation everyone has made by the time it is over. My guy is one of those that have decided to fast. I think this is a good idea for him. He is staying here with the kids and I so he doesn’t fall off track with his fast. Since he has 2 roommates that aren’t on the same path he can easily get off track. Tonight I had to make tomato soup for us and I added some minced garlic so he has some crunch to it.



Earlier today I was reading about “addiction to fasting” it is a concept that I can see becoming a reality. Fasting provides a euphoric feeling of happiness, closeness to God, control of life, etc. it is a very rewarding experience once you get past the 1st three days. Those first three can be frustrating. It isn’t bad for me since I never totally got off my fast in the first place but I did eat so I am still somewhat going through the beginning process. I haven’t flushed my system which I need to do and even though I am suppose to do it in the morning I am going to do it after this blog since I have to work in the morning. Since my tummy has nothing but juice in it I will be fine.


Today at my job they brought Gyros! I friggin love Gyros. When I stopped eating beef I went to chicken Gyros. They are sooo good! I had to go to my car and chill for lunch since my co-workers were eating in the office…grrr…lol


We will see what the next 9 days bring, I will let you now how it goes just as I did before so keep your eye on the blog!!

Comments

Popular Posts