Fasting...Round 2...Day 2

Well we are on day 2. I was a bit hungry today but my tummy didn’t rumble. Its funny because I haven’t been really eating since the last fast ended so I am not understanding how I could have any hunger but I was eating fruit so maybe that was it. My guy has been cranky though…lol I had to make him some tomato soup mixed with pure carrot juice. He needed more substance. He doesn’t like the juice since its sweet and he hates sweets. I can’t wait until like Saturday so he can be past the worse of the fast. We are done next Friday so this should be interesting. I’m not in my euphoria yet, plus I am busy as all heck. Not good. But I will keep on keeping on and see what happens.
Last night I called myself flushing. All bad. I ended up feeling sick. Couldnt drink the solution...all bad.
Have a good night time for me to lay it down.

Comments

  1. can you email me(bubbamusick@hotmail.com)i have some question(s)about fasting. d.u. from the outz.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts