Back On Track: Day 4

Once Again I had forgotten to pack my lunch. But I am working on it…lol
I got the most wonderful text yesterday. It said I was inspiring them to challenge themselves. To me that meant everything. I have been making strides to better my health over the past six months and even tho I have had some set backs I am still better than I was a year ago and I continue to strive for the best. I bring people along on my journey because I am human and want to show others that they arent the only ones out there struggling with a desire for a healthier life.
Unfortunately my walk did not take place due to me getting home so late but I worked later to make up for having to shorten my hours so my daughter could go to a dance and I could be home to pick up my son from his bus stop. But the great thing is I am walking today rain or shine. I love walking I really have to make time to put it back into my routine.

So yesterdays meals consisted of:
Breakfast: Egg & Cheese croissant
Morning Snack: :-(
Lunch: Mixed greens w/salmon, shrimp, grapes & balsamic vinegar
Mid-Day Snack: kiwi, watermelon & mangos
Dinner: Salmon & Rice w/veggies
Evening Snack: :-(

I played it smarter yesterday by eating dinner at work. I knew I was staying late and wouldn’t be getting home until later so I ate at work.
Some may wonder how long I plan on being in this challenge. I dont have an answer. it isnt like when I fast. The only answer I have for that is I will stop when it becomes routine and my lifestyle. I will stop when it no longer feels like a challenge. Lifestyle changes take time and do not happen over night. I have made a promise to myself that it is worth it. If I fall I will get back up because I am a champion. My life means everything to me and living a long, happy & prosperous one is my goal. I plan on reaching maximum heights and I need to be around long enough to make that happen and enjoy it.

JOIN ME! LET’S GO!!

Comments

Popular Posts