Full Sew-in Weave w/Side Bang Install (Video)

As promised, I have uploaded the weave install of me doing my daughter's hair. This is a Full Sew-in w/Side Bang Install with leave out using a mesh cap. This was my first time using a weaving cap. I don’t think I will do anymore of her weaves without one. This is also my first time doing a side bang.

We ended up cutting the bangs at an angle and it looks really good. See the photos below of her and my little cousin. The lighting isn’t good so you can’t tell the bangs are a different color but you can see the overall style.

From my last weave I had some left over Vivica Remi hair, I did a review on it a couple of months ago. So we decided to use it in her hair, I see no point in wasting good hair.

Hair is 14", 12" & 10"
The 14" is Vivica Remi Yaki
The rest is Zury Idol Yaki




Just in case you don’t recognize her from the video, my daughter is the one in the striped shirt. My cousin Taj’s hair was done by my cousin Nisha.

And...It Is What It Is

Comments

  1. I would like to thnkx for the efforts you have put in writing this website. I am hoping the same high-grade website post from you in the upcoming as well. In fact your creative writing skills has encouraged me to get my own website now. Really the blogging is spreading its wings rapidly. Your write up is a great example of it.
    Sony CDPCX355 300-Disc MegaStorage CD Changer

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts