My Mega Tek Rebuilder and Jamaican Castor Oil Has Arrived!


So the Mega Tek Rebuilder and Jamaican Castor Oil I ordered from Amazon for my hair has finally arrived. The castor oil came last week and Sophie (one of my dogs) got her choppers on the package but luckily she didnt destroy my castor oil, just the packaging. The Mega Tek arrived today.

I've been hearing and reading rave reviews about these products. I'm usually pretty skeptical but the people talking about it are everyday people with substantial hair growth. Yes, I have hair but I need to keep my leave outs healthy and I need to thicken and strengthen my hair. I have already used the products on my own and my daughter's hair (today). The Mega Tek Rebuilder says to use it 2-3 times a week, so I will do just that.

I will be doing a review on these products and their effectiveness. I will be following up monthly to let you know the progress. If it works I intend on buying my Mom a bottle of the Mega Tek for Mothers Day. Yeah I said Mothers Day, it will be part of my gift basket for her.

Comments

  1. Hello! I came across your site recently and would just like to know how these products together worked out for you.

    Thanx!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are amazing! No breakage of my leave out hair during an install

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts