How to Apply Eyelash Cluster Extensions (Video)

I’ve wanted to do a lash video for a minute now. As I stated in the video below I’ve been getting lashes for about 15 months now. I use to keep them on ever since I accidentally pulled all my real ones out a year ago but ever since I started boxing I haven’t really been wearing them because the sweat causes them to fall off faster.

Lashes enhance a woman’s appearance. Women have been wearing fake lashes forever. I absolutely love them!

I hope you enjoy the video, unfortunately you can’t really see me putting each one on. I will probably do another video in the near future so you can see what I am doing a lot better.

How to Apply Eyelash Cluster Extensions
Ardell Duralash naturals Knot-Free Flares Meduim "Black"
Salon Pro Anti-Fungus Hair Bonding Glue "Black"
Tweezers
Aluminum Foil

Music By: MarQui (one of my marketing clients)



And…It Is What It is

Comments

  1. Looks great! My natural lashes are very short. Im going to give it a try. Im trying to see exactly where you are placing them. Will watch the video again. Thx for sharing. ~Shawntalina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was hard to see what the camera was showing but I place them right under my natural lashes. That isnt comfortable for some people and they place them right on top. You can also place them in between but for a mor natural look underneath is best

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts