I Finally Got A New Do!! (Video)

Pink Diamond Indian Remi Full Sew in Install

So I finally re-did my hair. I like it! It took me longer than usually because I decided to lay the tracks closer together that usual. So it is a lot fuller than usual. I am not good with cutting my own hair and this time I wanted layers so I had Trina cut my hair for me at the shop. I love having the ability to do my own hair.

I took my hair down Friday night and washed my hair and braided it. I then oiled my scalp and put on my satin scarf and went to bed. Not too long after I woke up I started my install. During this process I am also working on reviving my daughters friends weave. I was video taping both procedure simultaneously. It was a long night…lol

When I got up I cut a little but if my hair and curled it. I loved the curls. They were absolutely beautiful! So Even though the color on the bottom wasn’t what I expected it came out lovely anyway.

I didn’t get it cut until Monday afternoon. While I was thee Trina pointed out that my leave-out was far back. I had realized this myself but didn’t know what to do with it. I know it bothered the hell out of me though. Trina suggested I braid it into a circle and then take a latch hook and pull the braids down into my existing braids. When I went home it was really irking me so I decided to do something about it.
I didn’t have a latch hook so I decided to take out my red track up top and part a portion of my leave out in to two halves I braided them back then or twisted them into a circular pattern. I then threaded then to the surrounding hair. I then took a fresh piece of red hair and sewed it back around the new leave out area. After that I added two new black track to the open area that was once a part of my leave out.

I want to say that my daughter was a huge help during this whole process. She helped me sew in most of my install. I love her to death!

Hair:
14" Pink Diamond Indian Remi Hair #33
12" Pink Diamond Indian Remi #1B
10" Pink Diamond Indian Remi #1B

Supplies:
Black Mesh Weaving Cap
I used 5 "C"

Comments

Popular Posts