Day 4/Phase 1 of my 37 Day Detox

Three days down 7 to go in phase 1.

I told myself and may have posted as well, that I would not weigh myself until day 11. I lied...lol I weighed myself lastnight and you can see where I am at on the tracker.

So I was walking to do a little shopping and I walk by an eatery I frequent for lunch. They have buffet style food that is really fresh. One of my fave items to get is the baked salmon. So as I am walking by I am like oh let me go ahead and grab some salmon...then reality kicks in and I remember I am on my 10 day detox juice fast...(sad face) but its all good I will be eating fish again during phase 2

I had my Naked Green Machine juice, an Odwalla Vanilla Protein Monster and my tomato juice.

I decided to buy more protein juices. I got strawberry and Mango. I also got another Naked flavor, it the berry one. Sorry the name has slipped my mind for the moment.

I went to the gym and went to the mat pilates class, I am so glad I did I needed to be in the gym I've missed it while fasting. It was my first time attending that class, I think I will make it a regular class for me.

And...It Is What It Is

Comments

Popular Posts