Day 5/Phase 1 of my 37 Day Detox


Four days down 6 to go in phase 1.

I decided to start the day off with an Odwalla Strawberry Protein Monster. It has 20g of protein, 15% DV Potassium, 150% DV Vitamin B6, 150% DV Vitamin B12, 65% DV Calcium and is 240 calories.

So, today I finished off my Green Machine juice, I will start my Blue Machine tomorrow. When you first look at the Green Machine you think "gross" but it tastes sooo bomb! The 64oz has 11 1/2 apples, 2 1/3 bananas, 2 kiwis, 1 1/2 mangos, 1/3 pineapple, spirulina, chlorella, broccoli, spinach, blue green algae, garlic, barley grass, wheat grass, ginger and parsley. I had regular tomato V8 juice, I prefer the hot and spicy better.

I didn’t go to Yoga because I was so tired. I took some B12. When it is time for me to get another injection I find myself more tired by mid day.

And...It Is What It Is

Comments

Popular Posts