Day 6/Phase 1 of My 37 Day Detox


Five days down 5 to go in phase 1.

Once again I started the day off with an Odwalla protein drink, this time it was the Original Super Protein. It has 15g of protein, juice of 1 1/3 oranges, juice of 1 apple, 2/3 banana, 18% DV Potassium, 220% DV of Vitamin C, 20% DV Magnesium and is 290 calories.

I started my Naked Blue Machine, they only had the 32oz bottles. This bottle contains 57 blueberries, 6 blackberries, 6 ¾ apples, 2 1/3 bananas, 76mg of vitamin B3, 38mg of Vitamin B5, 8mg of vitamin B6, 22mcg of vitamin B12, 228mg of vitamin C, 114 iu’s of Vitamin E, 26g of fiber and is a total of 680 calories per bottle and will last me 2 days.

I was a little hungry so instead of tomato juice I had a naked protein zone. Protein curbs hunger. Naked's protein drink has less calories and more protein us more fl oz, but just to let you know these protein drinks taste kind of gritty.

And...It Is What It Is

Comments

Popular Posts