Day 7/Phase 1 of My 37 Day Detox

Six days down 4 to go in phase 1.

There’s not much to say about this day. It was Saturday and I was busy, I had two protein drinks and I was running around so much I didn’t really sip my juice a whole lot. When I got home I had some of my Naked Blue Machine, I also had a V8 juice.

I will say however I had a desire for solid food. That feeling never goes away. But remember as a baby we only drank milk so as an adult it is ok as long as we get what we need to fuel our bodies.

When I say it becomes easier after three days that is because you don’t have the headaches and because the juice becomes enough to fulfill your hunger pains. It has nothing to do with you craving solid food. Solids are what we are use to and grew up on. The first 10-20 days are all about self control and inner stregth.

So that is my update on how day six went.

And...It Is What It Is

Comments

Popular Posts