My Kids Fun Family Time Photo Shoot (Video)

Friday night I decided to buy the Canon SX40 with a flip screen. I bought this camera so it would be easier to do my YouTube videos. I actually love my old camera and it is very good but the video focus on it wasn’t that great but the picture quality is superb, plus it didn’t have a flip screen so I had to use a mirror to record videos.

I wanted to test out the camera feature so I told my daughter that we would do a mini photo shoot of her and she was excited. Sunday, while she was getting ready I decided I would take some pics of my son as well since he had a new haircut and I didn’t have any recent pics of him except school photos and pics on my camera phone. Plus it would be a fun family day experience. My son isn’t huge on taking photos like my daughter is, not photo shoot type of photos, he like to be goofy and make crazy faces, but this was all for fun so I let them be them. Everything you see is all them; everywhere my daughter took a pic, her poses etc...all her for the most part. It was freezing outside but my kids were troopers!

No, I am not a photographer even though I took photography as a kid. Again, this was just something fun I could do with the kids while testing out my new camera. I did the same thing years ago when I got the other camera except we didn’t do outfit and location changes. I try to find fun things for us to do; it’s good to find little adventures and games and whatnot to do with your kids. I wish I would have gotten a few of my son at the playground but it was freezing outside.

While I was going thru the photos I noticed there was a video, I looked at the video and I noticed it is of part of the photo shoot I am not sure how I set the camera up this way but it’s really cool considering I was thinking about recording the whole thing anyway and was somewhat disappointed I didn’t so I hope you enjoy!

And...It Is What It Is

Comments

Popular Posts