Sometimes Life Changes the Plan

The past few weeks have been hectic, I had to find a new house on somewhat of an ASAP basis; talking about someone grinding! Man I have been so very busy its crazy, between trying to find a house, work, planning three trips, study for my CPC exam, take my kids to practices and games and working out I’ve been so busy its crazy.

To top it off I found out that 3 days after I get back from NY; my daughter has a soccer tournament in Yakima for 3 days.

Of course with moving comes the packing, the address changes and updates and planning the move all together as well as shopping for new items to compliment your new home. I am also planning a garage sale. I will have it in old house if need be, that is if it rains. There are too many items that I just do not plan on taking with me, so I might as well sell them.

Unfortunately, I had to cancel my Girls Night I had planned for last weekend and I will have to find a suitable time to reschedule but that’s ok. Right now I’m feeling a tad bit overwhelmed and as if I don’t have enough hours in my day; but that is ok. I will figure everything out, I always do.

I have so much I need to catch up on, like some YouTube videos that I recorded some time ago; but haven’t made time to edit them. I honestly don’t see things slowing down until July and even then I still have my daughter’s practices and study group classes. I’m definitely happy I am not throwing parties because I would really feel like going crazy; but anyone who knows me knows I love to stay busy, it gives me less time to focus on things that truly do not deserve the thought and things that can be over thought.

I can say that I am happy to be surrounded by good people and to have a good person in my life that accepts me and my craziness and understands and supports me. Through all the haze life can sometimes cause, it is good to see a light through it all.

And...It Is What It Is!

Comments

Popular Posts