Back to School and Camera Ready (Video)

Well, it is time for the kiddos to go back to school and I had to get my daughter’s hair right for the first day of school. School starts on Wednesday, the kids hung out with my mom Monday and I wasn’t trying to be up late doing her hair Tuesday night so Sunday was the best time to get doing her hair out of the way.

We used Idol 100% Human Hair Yaki, she has a 16” and a 12” in her hair, the beauty supply was out of 14”. I bought 3 packs of hair but we only used 1 ½, we will save the extra pack for next time.  For some reason my daughter really likes that hair which is fine by me since it is pretty inexpensive ($25.99 for 16” and $19.99 for 12”).

The net I used is made by BT Luxury and it is a black weaving net, it was an actual net and not a cap. I bought it by accident, matter of fact I bought two of them because I am getting my hair done next weekend but I am not using it on my head I will save it for my daughters next hairdo and go back and get a cap for myself. It is actually sturdier than the cap considering the cap is stretchy and the net isn’t but the cap is a lot simpler to put on. I really should have taped me putting the cap on but I didn’t, I do however show what it looks like right after I put it on and before I cut it.

I braided her hair in my usual braid pattern, it took about an hour to sew in the tracks; I did not cut the wefts. I went under the wefts and not through them.
When we were done I flat ironed her leave-out and blended it with her tracks, she then curled it herself.

I really love the way her hair turned out and she is thrilled, this is my first time allowing her to have a 16” weave, it’s really cute on her and the middle part suits her.

I hope you enjoy the video!

And…It Is what It Is!


Comments

Popular Posts