Introducing...Weaves By DJ

I wanted to show some love to my daughter on this post. Lately, she has branched out from doing my hair to doing everyone’s hair. I am very proud of her. If hair is what she wants to do I support her decision, I just hope she goes beyond just being a stylist and actually makes it a business that makes some serious income, she is very artistic and I know her creativity will take her far.

The above photo is my daughter's latest work, installed this weekend. I love how she created a rectangular shaped closure giving it a parted look. She also placed the closure on the side of the clients head giving her a side bang. The closure looks very natural. The client only wanted the front of her hair curled since it was late (2am) when they got finished.
The client came over with her last install still in, my daughter did her hair back in May for the prom. She removed the last install, washed, conditioned and blow dried the clients hair then began the install. She came late, had we known she would have to do all of that we would have had he come another day when she had time to do that earlier in the day so they wouldnt be up so late.

But the end result was great! I have included a few photos below of some of her other work.
If you like her work click the link, check her out on FaceBook and like her page (Weaves By DJ)

And…It Is what It Is!

Comments

Popular Posts