From Single to Double Occupancy

My bedroom looks like a tornado has run thru it while PMSing. Between my husband’s stuff with no place to call its own and all of my stuff being pulled out of my closet due to a moisture issue we have no place to put our stuff unless we want to put it in the dingy basement and um…no would be my answer but we may have to get some clothes racks for hubby and maybe my shoes until we can get this closet opened up so there is a better airflow to reduce the moisture/mold issue.

I feel bad because my husband still has some of his stuff in a duffle bag like he is staying the weekend or something but my dressers and full. I have to find time over the next couple of weeks to clear out a drawer or two for him and once they open up the closet…never mind, I still won’t have room for his clothes in there, I just have entirely too many clothes. The bad thing is I actually gave away a lot of clothes and shoes but I just replaced it all after I gave it away. On a good note, the hubby doesn’t have a lot of stuff.

I need to figure out a storage solution for us. Maybe I will call over my son’s God mom, she is an organizing genius and that’s exactly what we need right now. Step by step, day by day we are figuring things out.

I’m so use to living on my own. I haven’t lived with a guy since I was 21 and my fiancĂ© at the time and I moved into an apartment together. Since then I saw no point in having a man live with me unless he was more than a boyfriend.

I truly have to get use to sharing my bed, my dressers, my closets and everything else, not to mention saying ours instead of mines or yours.

We are taking things one day at a time, we knew there would be a transitioning period so it isn’t bothering me but I hate clutter and I’m beginning to have an unorganized feeling. I can’t explain it but when my space isn’t clean I don’t feel at peace. So we must come up with a solution quickly.

And…It Is What It Is!

Comments

Popular Posts