I'm Still Here!

Hey Luvs,

I haven’t forgotten about you all, it’s just that so much has been going on that I’ve been sharing in my blog but I haven’t posted it yet. Soon I will reveal what has been going on in my life and you will have more than enough to read.

So to catch you up on my health journey I must tell you that I’ve somewhat fallen off and I’ve been eating quite a bit lately, something about this time of year that always does a number on me. All of the parties, social functions and potlucks have gotten the best of me. I still workout, I’ve just been eating more than usual, foods that I had cut way back on. I am slowly getting myself back on track and getting my mind focused back on my goals.

After the beginning of the year I am going to attempt to go clean and kick my sugar addiction. I know this will be a journey for me but as always I will share it with you every step of the way.

I have a new hairdo, nothing special though, just a little something to last me until January. It’s straight this time with a lace closure, I have 18” in the back and 14” on the top and I have a reddish color on top, not a lot, just a little.

Today my co-worker is having a baby shower at work; I made some spinach and artichoke dip for the occasion. I posted my recipe today so you can make your own but I must admit, I forgot the cream cheese *yikes*, I hope it still tastes good.

I’ve had a baby shower gift for one of my girlfriends sitting at my house for about six months. My car was acting up the day of her shower so I told her I would bring her the gift but she never had time for me to bring it so it has just sat at my house on my dining room floor and now her son is too big for it, so, now it’s my co-worker's gift. I figured at some point someone would be having a boy so I never took it back.

P.S. I am sooo tired today! I got maybe an hour of sleep and I feel like I am going to pass out any minute!!

Well, that’s all for now, I will definitely catch you guys up on everything when the time is right.

And…It Is What It Is!

Comments

Popular Posts