The Engagement: The Series


By now the announcement of my marriage has hit the internet (via my blog); since we kept everything private I didn’t post any engagement stories or thoughts. But that didn’t stop me from sharing what I was going through. I decided that I would blog my heart out and not post any of it until after the ceremony has taken place. My mind has so much on it and my blog has always been a great outlet for me.
Starting tomorrow, I will post daily what I went through until all of the posts that were written during that time have been posted. Each post will start with the date it was actually written so you will know the order in which I felt what I felt at that time. Unfortunately, they don’t start until about two weeks after we became engaged, but that is the date I became over whelmed with things to share.

I hope it gives you an insight into my life during what was such a private but exciting moment.
And…It Is What It Is!

Comments

Popular Posts