The Wedding Video

If you follow my blog you already know I was married on December 13, 2012 in a private courthouse ceremony. If you are new to my blog you can follow my journey by looking under the marriage label, you can also follow just my engagement series by clicking the engagement label.

We decided to debut the video at our reception this past Saturday in front of our family and friends.

I initially finished the video back in December but it wasn’t until early Friday morning January 25th that I added music and did my final edits and completed the video. I swear I edited this video about a good 10 times after I originally called myself completing it. I’m am such a perfectionist and honestly after watching it this last time I found more things I want to edit but I think I am just going to leave it as it is…lol

I’m not going to go into detail on the ceremony and marriage and whatnot because I’ve done that already in my previous blogs.

I hope you enjoy the video.

And…It Is What It Is

 

Comments

Popular Posts