Back to My 30 Day Challenge

I have decided to go back on my strict plan, this was my most successful plan ever. I will not be measuring or weighing myself at any time during the 30 days. This plan starts July 1 and ends July 30.


I am going on a 30 day strict workout and dietary routine. This is my plan:

This routine will consist of 30 days of intense exercise. 30 days without certain foods. 30 days adding other healthier foods to my diet. 30 days of increased rest. 30 days of reducing stress. 30 days of meditation.

Food: I am following a meal plan

NO fried foods
NO white complex carbs (white rice, white pasta, refined sugar, white flour, white bread)
NO junk foods (cookies, cakes, chips)
NO refined foods (sugar, white flour, white bread, canned fruits and veggies)
NO processed foods (frozen dinners, packaged baked goods, processed meats)
NO hard alcohol

Increasing my water intake, veggies, fruits and proteins

Workout: 30 days straight

Sun - 60 min Body Works; 60 mins Yoga; 5 min Walk; 20 min Run; 10 min Incline Walk
Mon - 5 min Walk; 20 min Run; 10 min Incline Walk; 15 min Sauna
Tues - 60 min Kickboxing & 60 min Body Works
Wed - 5 min Walk; 20 min Run; 10 min Incline Walk; 15 min Sauna
Thurs - 60 min Body Works
Fri - 5 min Walk; 20 min Run; 10 min Incline Walk; 15 min Sauna
Sat - 60 min Body Works & 60 min Yoga

And...It Is What It Is!

Comments

Popular Posts