Penne Alfredo w/Artichokes, Sun-Dried Tomatoes & Spinach


Monday I created a yummy vegetarian pasta dish that I shared with you all in my last post. Well, Wednesday night I decided to do a little spin on the same recipe. My children are still poultry eaters so they had theirs with a pan-seared boneless chicken thigh. I used whole grain penne pasta, if you do not like whole grain pasta substitute it for what you do like.

Ingredients
2 cups Whole Grain Penne (you can use regular)
1 jar of Alfredo Sauce
¼ cup Sun Dried tomatoes
2 cups fresh Spinach

1 14oz can of Artichokes
1tsp Italian Seasoning

1tsp Lemon Pepper
Sea Salt & Pepper to taste


Directions
Cook penne according to package.

Once your Penne is done rinse and add to a large pot; on medium-low heat; add your remaining ingredients, using your Alfredo jar, add 1 jar of water. Mix all ingredients and cook 15-20 minutes stirring periodically.

Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
Servings: 6


Note: You can use all fresh ingredients instead of canned/jar items if you choose.

And…It Is What It Is!

Comments

Popular Posts