Using a Fitness Log


During the time I was on the LiveFit program I tracked and logged my workouts. I found this to be very helpful, I would often go back to a previous day to see what my weight was for a certain workout to make sure I maintained that weight or increased my weight to ensure I was making progress.

I particularly liked the LiveFit log sheet because it didn’t just log your workout it also logs your mood, time you worked out, time you finish, the day of the week and the location. There was also a space for notes like supplement info and nutrition.

All of the log sheets pertain to the day and exercise you are working on during the LiveFit program; therefore, I have created a blank version of the form so that I can use them in the future and plug in my own routines.

I have attached a copy for you to use as well, enjoy. Here

And…It Is What It Is!

Comments

Popular Posts