Spring Cleaning Challenge – 4 Week Total Body Detox & Slim Down


I do not think I can maintain my excitement. I have been on my fitness journey for over 3 years now and it has had its up and its downs, but I can honestly say I would never give it up, not willingly. My life depends on my success; this battle is a lifetime battle. What that means is that living a healthy lifestyle is consistent; it is not something you do for a moment just to lose a few pounds, then think that it is done once you have reached a specific goal. Temptation and bad foods are everywhere; they are easier to obtain than cocaine, which is why food addiction is not only more difficult to kick than a drug addiction, but believe it or not, food is also more addicting than recreational drugs, specifically sugar and junk food.  If you want a fix, all you have to do is scrounge up a few pennies and walk down to the local corner store and get whatever you need.

The effects of sugar resemble the effects of cocaine on the brain. Sugar not only makes us fat, it also wreaks havoc on our liver, slows down our metabolism, impairs brain function, and may leave us susceptible to heart disease, diabetes, and even cancer.

So, why am I so excited? Well, I am excited because I am launching my Spring Cleaning Challenge – 4 Week Total Body Detox & Slim Down. The challenge begins March 29th and ends April 25th, it includes: A Full 4 Week Plan, 4 Week Meal Plan, 4 Week Fitness Plan, Personal Tracking Sheets, Special Recipes, Continuous Support, Daily Accountability, Daily Motivation, and Access to the private FB group. If followed correctly, your body will be detoxed from toxins and free from radicals. Your energy will be restored and your tummy will be slimmer. Even if for some reason you miss the challenge, you can follow the plan at any time on your own.

If you are interested in joining the challenge just go to the website www.gethfm.com for more info.


And…It Is What it Is!

Comments

Popular Posts