It's Time To Cleanse My Body

Back in October I started my 60 Day Total System Reboot plan. It is an extension and revision of my 37 Day System Detox. I decided to make this plan a complete book. In order to make sure I provided you the best product possible, I decided to go on the plan myself; I also recorded myself daily for the first few weeks.

It is now February and I am going on the plan again so I can provide you with a per phase update that will also be a reference guide for anyone who decides to go on the plan themselves. You can go directly to the posts by selecting 60 Day Total System Reboot in the topics column.

If you are interested in trying out the plan for yourself you will have two options once I have completed the plan. You can try the free version which will be posted on this blog or you can purchase the complete plan which will also be available for $14.99.


And…It Is What It Is!

Comments

Popular Posts