60 Day Total System Reboot - Day 1

Today is day 1 of my 60 Day System Reboot plan. I told you all that I would be working the entire plan to completion. Estimating my finish date to be around May 2nd. Last night I was asked why I was starting on a Saturday and not a Sunday. I always suggest a Saturday start or whatever day you have off because day 1 is flush day. This weekend I have a ton of school work to do so I have no plans to go anywhere.

Like I am supposed to, per the plan I weighed myself. I have to be honest with you, I was really not happy; as a matter of fact if I wasn't who I am I would have shed a tear. But I've always believed in taking responsibility for your actions and my actions have not warranted healthy behavior lately, so I put my big girl (literally)panties on and sucked it up.

It's amazing how you know so much about health and diet and Fitness and you can still find yourself right there where some of your clients or followers are or have been. There are so many people that I have motivated to get into a healthier lifestyle who have gone on to motivate others and who are still motivating people while I sit here and reverse all of my good efforts.

Day one also consists of me journaling how I feel, why I'm on this journey, why I am starting this plan and also what my goal is. After you weigh yourself you write down your weight and  you also keep track of your measurements at the beginning of each phase and the end of phase 4 and write those down as well.

I did not weigh myself over the last couple months because I knew I wouldn't particularly like the number on the scale but I had no idea it was going to be as bad as it was. That alone is motivation for me to push forward and complete my own plan instead of just talking about it to other people; showing them that I too am strong enough to be the Shani that I once was.

And...It Is What It Is!

Comments

Popular Posts