Instant Pot Throw the Whole Damn Chicken Away Soup


A few nights ago, I bought a lemon pepper rotisserie chicken from Wal-Mart. I have bought these chickens in the past, usually from Safeway though.Well, when I bought it, I ate the legs and Dai and Ko ate a few slices and that was it., So, I decided I would take the leftover and dump them in the IP and make a soup out of it. I initially wanted to use cabbage, I swore I had a head of it in the fridge; however, once I went to the fridge, it was not there. So, I grabbed a bag or frozen spinach and a bag of broccoli stir-fry veggies that were in my freezer and made the most amazing soup.

This soup has perfect flavor

Ingredients
1 whole pre-cooked Rotisserie Chicken
1 28 oz can of Diced Tomatoes
32 oz of Chicken Broth
1/2 Onion, chopped
2 cloves of Garlic, minced
1 bag of frozen Broccoli Stir-fry Vegetables (broccoli, onion, mushrooms, red bell peppers, carrots)
1 bag of chopped frozen Spinach
2 Tbsp of Southwest seasoning
2 Tbsp of Lemon Pepper
2 Tbsp Old Bay
1 Tbsp of Slap Ya Mama

Directions
Put uncut chicken, onions, garlic, diced tomatoes and the chicken broth in the Instant Pot. Put the lid on and lock it. Change valve to sealing position and set pot to 15 minutes.
Once the timer has stopped, do a quick release.
Open the lid and unlock it.
Add your remaining ingredients and set the pot to10 minutes.
Once the timer has stopped, do a quick release. Stir and enjoy!

And…It Is What It Is!

Comments

Popular Posts