Keto Frozen Yogurt

Today, I started my keto version of the Military diet. My original plan included Greek Vanilla Frozen Yogurt for dessert. I wanted to keep this as part of the plan but I wanted to make sure it was keto friendly. I searched for frozen yogurt recipes and came up with these below. Feel free to enjoy and let me know how you like them.

If you'd like details on my Keto Military Diet, make sure to subscribe to my blog so you can be notified once I post updates. 

Ingredients
Berry
• 4 cups mixed berries 
• 1 cup plain Greek yogurt (full-fat)
• 1 tbsp Lemon juice
• 1 tsp Vanilla extract

Peanut Butter Chocolate
• 1/4 cup natural unsweetened peanut butter
• 1 tbsp cacao powder
• 2 cups plain Greek yogurt (full-fat)
• 1 tsp Vanilla extract

Lemon
• 2 cups plain Greek yogurt (full-fat)
• 1/3 cup Lemon juice
• 1 tsp lemon extract (optional)
• 1/4 cup keto friendly sweetner

Directions
Blend all ingredients in a blender until smooth. Place in a container and freeze at least an hour. 

And...It Is What It Is!

Comments

Popular Posts