Keto Friendly Pizza Sauce

Once I started making chaffles, I really been wanted to try a chaffle pizza. I also wanted to use a keto friendly pizza sauce. This past weekend I decided that I would try my hand at both and I was extremely pleased with the turnout. So, I wanted to share with the recipe I used for this keto friendly pizza sauce. Check it out below. If you want to see my chaffle recipes check them out here.

Ingredients 
1 tbsp Olive Oil
1tbsp Garlic, minced
15oz can Tomato Sauce
1 tsp Onion Powder 
1 tsp Basil
1 tsp Oregano 
1 tsp Parsley
1 tsp Red Peppers Flakes
1/4 tsp Keto Friendly Sweetener

Directions
In a small saucepan on medium low heat, add olive oil and garlic. Allow garlic to cook 1-2 minutes, stirring frequently. 
Add sauce and remaining ingredients. Turn heat up to medium. Once sauce begins to boil turn heat down to medium-low and let summer 10 minutes.

* This recipe is for everyone even if you are not keto. If you do not have a keto friendly sweetener on hand you can just use regular sugar.

And...It Is What It Is!

Comments

Popular Posts