Shani's Pepper Sauce

There is a West African restaurant that I used to go to from time to time. What I liked the most was this yellow sauce they would give you with your meal. I always ordered the fish and I would lightly dip my fish in the sauce. The sauce was very spicy, so I just dip a little bit and that was all I needed. I have zero idea how this sauce is made and I have scoured the internet for this yellow sauce and I have come up empty. One day I decided I would just make my own sauce and honestly it is everything. You can put this on your fish, or even chicken. I haven't tried it on vegetables yet. I've been baking my fish with it and it truly is delicious. 

I decided to share. I hope you enjoy. If you try it, leave a comment and let me know your thoughts.

1 ea. Yellow, Orange, and Red Sweet Peppers
2 Habaneros
1Tbsp. Go Chu Jang
1 Tomatillo
1 cup Cilantro
1/4 Red Onion
1 Tbsp Garlic
1 Tbsp Lime Juice
1 Tbsp Pickled Ground Red Chili in Vinegar
1 Tbsp Lemon Juice
1 Tbsp Vinegar
1/2 cup Diced Tomatoes
1 Tbsp Turmeric
1 Tbsp Better than Boullion
1 tsp Basil

Blend ingredients in a blender until liquefied. Store in the fridge. You can also freeze.

And...It Is What It Is!

Comments

Popular Posts