Tea..Its Not Just A Drink


I love tea! But when a co-worker told me to use it for these monster mosquito bites I thought she was crazy. I had been living in Jersey for about a year and the mosquitos were tearing me up. Something about there enviroment that made me allergic to everything. Well the mosquitos were no exception. I'd get these hug welts that hurt like hell. My co-worker told me to seep a tea bag and put it on the bite. She said she does it for her daughter all the time. I was desperate so I went home got my tea bag and let it sit there. I must say, I was in total amazement when I saw it work. It sucked every last bit of poison out. So I decided to see some other uses for the tea bag and here they go.

Tired Eyes: Soak 2 tea bags in warm water and place over eyes for 20 mins
Razor Burns: Apply wet tea bag to affected area
Funky Feet: Soak you feet in strong tea for 20 minutes
Tenderize Tough Meat: Seep black tea for 5 min, add brown sugar, season meat, put in casserole dish, pour tea mixture over meat and cook for 90 min.

Comments

Popular Posts