What's A Hater?


A hater is a person that simply cannot be happy for another person's success. So rather than be happy, they make a point of exposing a flaw in that person.



Hating, the result of being a hater, is not exactly jealousy. The hater doesn't really want to be the person he or she hates, rather the hater wants to knock that person down a notch.

I chose to address this issue only because it's going to be a new year tomorrow and within those resolutions there are a number of people that need to add to their list to be more positive, uplifting, and non-hating of those who are doing what they have to do to be successful.

I enjoy trying to encourage those around me to become more independent and take on their goals. When you are busy working on improving yourself you don't have time to focus on the next person.

I've been a victim of haterization...lol but at the end of the day they have only fueled my fire to continue. I cannot say how many more years I have left on this earth and I’ve made many mistakes in the years that I’ve been here but I will say that I don’t plan on making too many mistakes twice and while I am on this earth I promise myself that I will continue to grow and build my own success. I cannot focus on building my own success if I am somewhere else trying to tear someone else’s down.

If you took out time to hate on someone this past year, take a moment and look at where you are in life. If you haven’t accomplished your goals from your last resolution ask yourself how much more you could have accomplished had you focused on your own goals instead of worrying about the next person. Then think about how you could have been on their level instead of trying to craw them back down to your own level.

Its 2010 so let get it in!!

Comments

Popular Posts