Freak'em Dress Friday


Today’s Freak’em Dress is Black.



Why black? Because today is the day of my aunt funeral; don’t worry this wont be a sad post. I want to talk about support; you know when you are going through something horrible and your man doesn’t support you. He shows no compassion and doesn’t have sympathy or respect for the fact that you’ve been through a difficult time. Well, throw on that black dress for him tonight. Black is so sexy and having that little black dress always comes in handy (not to mention it makes you look smaller).


With my recent loss my guy and I broke up. He snapped at me in the store when all I was trying to do is help him out in the store. This took place the day my aunt passed so I was already feeling crappy. I just told him he was insensitive and I didn’t want to see him anymore. He then lost his damn mind and began to talk crazy. That nailed the coffin shut…well for a few days anyway. I still haven’t gotten back with him but we are together like normal. I told him we need some time to rebuild a friendship before I can commit again.


But you better believe I am hitting the club tonight. One of my client’s is opening their club tonight. So if you want a new spot to hang at check out Studio 21 in Bremerton, WA.

Comments

Popular Posts