Internet Bangers & Beef


I spend a lot of time online and I see on different sites where people are cussing people out in their status lines or sending messages to someone talking crazy.

One female comes to mind because every hour of everyday she would update her status about all of her haters and people calling her phone or sending her messages or checking out her page. Then whenever she got a new man she was posting about him and their “love” then all of a sudden she was blasting messages to females that were evidently messing with the guy or seems to be messing with the guy and so on. Next thing you know she’d be cussing out the guy in her status, on her page, and so on. But every time I logged on to my account her new status was at the top or close to the top.

I swear this absolutely amuses me and makes me shake my head at the same time. I want so badly to tell them to be the bigger person or shut the hell up or something but I stay the hell out of it and mind my business.

Speaking of business; why would a person that is using their networking pages as a business page in conjunction to a personal page post all that crap. I had to tell my ex to cut it out. He’s a DJ and he would always post his frustrations then he would wonder why people thought he was mean. I know for a lot of us our pages are where we can let go and talk to those on our page but at the same time I’m not hiring someone that seem to be that angry all the time. He has since ceased on the anger.

I see nothing wrong with posting your feelings but when you are cussing people out and threatening people online it makes me wonder what type of person you are. Do you truly need that much attention? Are you looking for kudos and back up from friends? People should truly take their beefs offline or learn how to private message and back it up if they so happen to see that person in public.

And…It Is What It Is!

Comments

Popular Posts