Keep It Inside


I was talking to the guy I’ve been seeing on the phone early Sunday and he was making breakfast. They made a comment that their roommate made breakfast for just himself. Now we’ve had this conversation before and he said the same thing and had mentioned how he always makes breakfast for everyone and wished he could get the same love in return. So I said “he always cooks for himself”, man, no more than 1 minute later he’s telling dude what I said. I’m like are you serious? “Now tell him why I said that”, of course, he didn’t. So now I’m pissed, I told him to keep it real then hung up. I then decided to text him and tell him that he needs to learn how to keep his mouth shut. Everything I say he runs his mouth about it, I am to the point where I don’t want to talk around him and that isn't a good thing.

Relationships should be sacred. Things said between two people who are dating should be kept between those two people; females are bad at this as well. They run and tell their family and friends about their man’s negative actions. Every time they fight with their man they go and dog him out and drag him into the mud; then they forgive and forget. Yes, I myself have been guilty of this behavior. The problem is they’ve brought everyone into their problem and now they have people who can’t stand their man (or in a man’s case their woman) now here they are all happy go lucky and have the nerve to wonder why their people can’t stand their mate. Hell, it’s because they’ve drug them through the mud and back again.

People, we need to learn to handle our relationships in an adult manner. Keep things sacred and open up the door of communication. Talk with the person you are in a relationship with and work out your issues together. Bringing in others' ideas isn’t going to be healthy for YOUR relationship.

And...It Is What It Is!

Comments

Popular Posts