Milk & Honey Please!

I decided to take a clue from Mary B Morrison. In her books she always described how the characters do certain things that improve their skin and body. Well, in one of her books she talked about a milk bath. This came to mind and I decided to do an internet search on this skin treatment. I liked what I read' so I decided to give it a try. I came up with my own concoction and added it to my bath water. I then decided to give myself a full body scrub with sea salt.



My body felt silky smooth. So much that I have decided to bottle it up and pass on my concoction. I will tweak it to give it a little scent that tingles the soul but I must say you have to try this out. It is a gift to yourself that you boo can enjoy as well.

As soon as I get my Milk Bath & Scrub just right I will definitely have a link posted so you can spoil yourself with it. Make sure you post what you think about it.

Comments

Popular Posts