Manage Your Money Better

So, my ex contacted me today online and had some concerns regarding their finances. I know him well and the one thing I know is he sucks at managing money.


I have helped many people to better organize their life. I’ve decided to share with you some tips to improve your life by managing your money better.

Set up different accounts: These accounts should consist of: A Savings, A Bills, A Travel, and an Auto account. If you own a house add A House account as well.

Some of those accounts you don’t need at all but the main ones should be savings and bills.

Some people think it is hard to save but in all actuality it is quite simple. If you have a job it is even easier.

Savings Account: Take $10 a week of $20 if you get paid bi-weekly and put it into your saving account. More if you can, if you have direct deposit then set it up where your job does this for you. Sounds like a little bit of cash right? Think about it; if you take $10 a week and put it in an account that $5200 a year that you have when you really need it.

Bills Account: This doesn’t have to be an actual bank account but it doesn’t hurt if it is. This works well for those who receive a paycheck and those who get paid in cash. Estimate your major monthly bills. (i.e. utilities, car note, rent, etc) (if you don’t know for sure estimate how much you normally spend )divide that by 4 this is the weekly amount you should set aside.

Once you have your bills paid and your savings put up the rest is yours to do as you please. Don’t go into your savings, don’t use credit cards to pay for things, I personally do not use credit cards. I don’t like them. I have my debit cards and a few pre-paid I use to order stuff online. I don’t have debts and I don’t have creditors calling my house wondering where their money is.

You have to be smart when it comes to your finances especially in these times.

And…It Is What It Is!

Comments

Popular Posts