Feeling Good

I’m feeling good right now, I have a lot going on and that’s how I like my life to be. My personal life is going wonderful. My business life is going wonderful. I recently went back to work which is a change for me since I am so use to working from home. It is a contract assignment that will last until December 31st. My career is in Medical Billing so that is what I do as well. I offer my services to go into companies and clean up their AR or work on their billing when they are behind or if an employee is out. I avoid the temp agencies and get paid what I am worth and not what they feel like paying me. I like the company tho. Just not use to the hours. Getting up early and not being able to go back to bed sucks…lol. The one thing that is taking time to adjust to is maintaining my businesses while being at a job all day. My phone still rings with clients so I am trying to balance the two out as well as work on client work at night, get the kids to practices & promote at night for my events.



My babies go back to school this Thursday, I am excited but I am also a bit afraid. My son is beginning Kindergarten and because of the job I won’t be able to walk him to the bus stop every morning like I planned on doing. The 1st 2 days I will but after that he will have to let himself out and lock the door, which I have taught him how to do with his own key. I have also purchased him a pre-paid cell phone so he can talk to me when he needs to, he knows my number by heart and how to dial it so that won’t be a issue.


As for the eating I am doing excellent! I feel great. I constantly pray for strength to continue on this path to a better healthier lifestyle. On a sour note I haven’t been walking and I miss it terribly. I will be sure to walk this Thursday since I have taken the day off from work. I will also do a flush that day as well. I need it!

Comments

Popular Posts