My Detox Day 8

2 Days to go!



Day 8: Well today is day 8 and I must tell you that I am feeling well. I am going to do my last flush of the week today. I won’t flush again until Saturday.


Last night was interesting. I've been in situations where I've been tested with food and I did excellent but I will say I haven't been cooking. I love my cooking! So I avoided making meals because I didn’t want to be tempted by the food. Geez that was seriously hard. I cooked dinner for the kids that I can't have. But I'm ok. I made it through it without even a taste. I am glad I’ve been put to the test on so many occasions, building up my tolerance. Once this fast is over I will fast again the last 3 days of September and that will be my routine. I may make sure it begins on the weekend so I can flush the 1st two days.


I go back to a day job tomorrow for 4 months. This will be interesting. I have been in an office other than my own in a year. So that being said my blog posts will be later inn the evening but at least you will get a full account of my day.


Well once again that is it for me.

Comments

Popular Posts