Six Months To Live

Tonight on Lips 2 Stick we talk about life and making the best of your life. We had guest Deborah Roberson of All About You Coaching.


It goes back to saying that in life we decide what direction to take. Every direction isn’t the best but we learn how to create our own path. If you keep going down the same dead end road then you aren’t learning from your mistakes or you just don’t value your life. Re-evaluate your life and think of it as if you only have Six Months to Live! If you missed the show go to www.blogtalkradio.com/lips2stick


The other day I posted this on my FB page “JUST WHEN YOU THOUGHT PEOPLE GREW UP THEY GO AND SAY/DO THE SAME ISH THEY WERE SAYING/DOING IN HIGH SCHOOL. I AM SO GLAD I DONT ASSOCIATE WITH SOME POEPLE FROM MY PAST. I WILL ALWAYS HAVE LOVE FOR YALL BUT DAMN SOME OF YOU NEED TO GROW UP FOR REAL! WE HAVE KIDS NOW, AT SOME POINT YOU'D BE TIRED OF NOT BEING THE BEST YOU CAN...YOU WOULD THINK SO BUT I GUESS NOT!” My ex then decides to respond to my post with this “im glad that i can say what i used to to instead of make funny comments about those that i struggled with be i dont need cosigners. so if and when you come back down off your high horse your still shakonda. and quit acting like your GOD, JUDGE, and JURY. what others eat don't make you shit! since you were speaking in general about me I will tell you directly. I found it interesting that he felt he was that important that I would speak on him since he is my teen boyfriend. So I responded by saying “‎1st of all LaBrone if I were talking to you I would have just posted it on your page. I'm not sure what's going with u but what I wrote must have struck a nerve. Yes I am Shakonda. Shakonda Nicole Eagles to be exact known by Shani to those... that really know and love me. Oakland born, Seattle raised. Now. Life is about progression not degression. So even as a child I progressed with age. My back is not and will not ever be turned to those who are making strides towards the same path. I'm never too high for anyone but I rather invite you up than stoop down. Anyone who thinks I'm up too high need to get on the elevator of life and join me. REAL TALK”


Life is what we make it. So if people are saying things about life and you see yourself as the subject as that conversation and the discussion/comment isn’t positive maybe it time to re-evaluate your life and make it better instead of trying to convince people to stoop down to a lower level of life! Stop acting like crabs in a barrell and work on yourself.

Comments

Popular Posts