Another Side Of Me Weekend!

What a day what a day!!! I will start off by saying I am blessed to be here and to be strong. Every day is a blessing. That being said it has been an interesting weekend to say the least. I will give you a little taste of it. It started with a photo shoot (posting a few today). So many people in uproar over my shoot, I find it funny because when the plan was set to do the shoot both my “co-star” and I knew what the reaction would be. He is a handsome man and he knows a lot of people as do I. So once the photos hit cyber world we knew the reactions would fly. For the most part everyone loved them but there are always those who wonder about the nature of the photos, the reason behind them and whether or not what they see on camera is real. I would think in order to make the photo shoot a good one it would have to look realistic. I don’t do things to make it look amateur; I do them to look professional and realistic. We definitely accomplished that goal. He was a good sport and we enjoyed every moment of the shoot. Yes we do look good together, that is why I chose him to do this. If people only knew how many times we stopped laughed and would break just to see if the photos were coming out real enough and good enough. The bottle of wine I had didn’t hurt either…lol Helped me relax for this shoot and kept me warm when I was in the rain in the wet sand on the rocks.



Well, this morning I got the craziest text message. I guess a wife went into a client list and contacted some of the clients of a man do business with and began to tell all his business via text. When I first got the text I had no idea who it was and that just started rambling of at the finger tips. I finally found out who it was but at first I swore I was being punked…lol


Well that is all for now. Enjoy the tease of photos. If you are interested in booking my co-star from this shoot check him out of Facebook. His name is Anthony Toomer.



 

Comments

Popular Posts