Back On Track: Day 19


Hello I know it has been too long since I have posted any updates regarding my Back on Track Challenge but I haven’t stopped. I have actually began a process of cleanse that involves me eating only fruit veggies and some seafood. I am having fruits and veggies throughout the day and eating seafood at night like lobster, shrimp & salmon.

I have found that I am less hungry so I eat less. I will have to do a flush in order for this to really feel effective to me. Right now I feel somewhat bloated so when that happens you feel really full all the time plus your food won’t digest as easily due to all of the gunk in there. But I will say that the fruit and veggies keep me with regular BMs so that is always a plus.
When it comes to food it isn’t so much how much you eat but what you eat. But it is best to stay between 1200-1500 calories

The photo up top is of my dinner Monday night. 

Comments

Popular Posts