Back On Track: Day 5

I took the day off work yesterday so my snacks were limited while I was running around. But I did OK. Yesterday taught me a valuable lesson. A lesson I have learned over and over again. I am human.
Now that being said I must say this is why I challenge myself. I went out on Wednesday night and had a few drink and even though I had the desire to eat I didn’t. I felt like I had conquered a demon for the evening. Getting back to yesterday and my fried chicken, there was this restaurant that I had been wanting to try and the menu consisted of fried chicken and waffles. I ate two of the four pieces and I do not feel bad. I am improving my habits not denying myself furthermore fried food has never really been a huge issue. Since I hate the way it makes my house and clothing smell, I rarely ever fry any meals.

So yesterdays meals consisted of:
Breakfast: Egg & Cheese Sandwich
Morning Snack: :-(
Lunch: Fried Chicken & Waffles
Mid-Day Snack: :-(
Dinner: Grilled BBQ Chicken
Evening Snack: :-(

I came across a website that is just great! You can calculate your BMI, get easy tips to lower your BMI, calculate your BMR, calculate you waist to hip ratio and much more. Check it out. http://www.bmi-calculator.net/
Well, tonight I am going out to celebrate my cousin’s birthday so let see what fun I can get into. I will be sure to watch what I eat. I won’t be posting over the weekend but I will be back on Monday and I will post my meals for Saturday, Sunday & Today (Friday). Have a wonderful weekend.

JOIN ME! LET’S GO!!

Comments

Popular Posts