A New Challenge: Do I Dare!

I am back with a new mission. Somewhere along the line I lost track of my eating habits…I have always joked about being a junk food junkie, sweet addict etc. Well that is my truth. I am addicted to junk food, at times I wonder if I am a compulsive eater. Something I developed over the past couple years. I am a fairly healthy eater minus the junk food but I have developed bad eating habits. Like eating too late and eating bad food, like chips, cupcakes etc. Yes, I eat veggies, No I don’t eat red meat, I don’t drink cow’s milk, etc. So I have challenged myself once again and again I am bringing you along for the ride.
My challenge this time is change. Changing the bad eating habits I have developed over the past couple years. Not so much to lose weight (I did that with my fasting) but to live a healthier happier lifestyle and keep off the weight I’ve lost. The lifestyle I use to be accustomed to. Not turning to food when I am bored, mad, sad, tipsy…lol and so on.



Part of what I will be doing is keeping record of what I ate and posting it on here the next day.


EX: Breakfast: Veggie Scramble w/toast
Morning Snack: Fruit & Yogurt
Lunch: Greens w/Salmon & balsamic vinegar
Mid Snack: Celery Sticks w/ranch
Dinner: Baked Chicken, steamed broccoli, fruit
Before Bed Snack: Fruit smoothie


Hmmm that sounds good. I might actually have that today…lol


Notice how I left out a starch for dinner? Well part of this is me cutting back on my starch. I will still cook it for my children I just wont add a helping to my plate which won’t be hard for me.

I would love for you to join me on this journey keep track of what you’ve eaten, stay away for eating after certain times, no soda, Cut back on the sweets, etc.


Hopefully we can all become healthier together.


Also during this time I will maintain my 6 mile walk. I am not saying you should do the same but 20 minutes a day wouldn’t hurt. Ask a friend to join you. It’s a perfect way to unwind from the day, clear your head and it helps you rest better at night.

JOIN ME! LET’S GO!!

Comments

Popular Posts